More contributors to thank
It was just under two months ago when I last thanked people who have contributed to this blog by leaving comments, and since then I seem to have posted 36 new entries.
Two conversations may be worth revisiting because of comments added much later.
1) The controversial Sellaband discussion to which contributed Johan Vosmeijer, Managing Director of the company concerned, has had 3 new interesting viewpoints commented in November. The site has been in the news recently since the first band has hit the $50k threshhold, and can only gain more attention as the download aspect of the site comes onstream later.
2) And “Thinking of community feed mixers” has been visited by two people advocating Blogbridge. Thanks for that.
Here’s the full list of people to whom I am very grateful for their recent comments:
- Mike – no url
- Johan Vosmeijer – Sellaband: www.sellaband.com/
- Sunir Shah – Meatball wiki
- Kevin Wallace – zippo bidder
- Linda Hartley – Acting to Improve , Classroom Displays Blog
- Peter Jones – hodges-model.blogspot.com
- Dave Snowden – www.cognitive-edge.com
- Rusty – www.theplugg.com
- Marjolein Hoekstra – www.cleverclogs.org
- Pito Salas – www.blogbridge.com
- Sunny Chang – www.h-lounge.com
- Roger Dooley – www.rogerd.net
- Joitske Hulsebosch Communities of practice for development
- Stephen Thorpe http://www.onlinestory.net/docs/team/stephen-thorpe.htm
- Bev Trayner phronesis.typepad.com/weblog
- Frankie Roberto www.frankieroberto.com/weblog